Course Offerings for Provisional and Lateral Entry Career and Technical Education Teachers in North Carolina
The Career and Technical Education Program offers courses on-campus and on-line through distance education in order to meet the needs of provisional license and lateral entry technology education and trade and industry teachers and individuals pursuing graduate degrees.
There are many alternate routes that enable individuals to receive their licensure. For more information about provisional and alternate licensure routes, contact Jerianne Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org). To enroll in a distance education course, contact Sara Speed (email@example.com) or Lindsay Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Extension and Distance Education.
Distance/On-line Courses offered in the Fall 2016 and Spring 2016
- CTE 4660- Instructional Strategies in Career and Technology Education
- RE 4620 - Reading in the Middle/High School Setting
- CTE 4629 - Organization and Management in Career and Technical Education
The links to ASU's schedule of classes and Distance Education Program are as follows:
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- Reich College of Education Student Teaching Application
- NEW CTE tracks and various options to clear or obtain licensure in a Career and Technical Education area are listed in the file below.
|CTE Directors flyer 2015v4092115.pdf||166.02 KB|
|Pathway to Licensure.pdf||322.32 KB|